Saturday, June 3, 2017

AP Week 5

It's been a pagod week for us. Lot's of things going on, we're just trying to magtiis and continue to adapt and overcome. The challenge has been to find time. Time is our worst enemy right now. We're mastering trying to manage it. I've grown a lot even in this last week, just in little things. I've improved on being a leader and a missionary in general. I feel like I'm preparing myself for when I get home. By the way, I only have less than 3 months to go..,which thinking about depresses me.. but Elder Fano and I are so excited, because we are going to set goals of the things we want to accomplish in our mission before we go home. We've both been giving it our all. I've felt the joy of being in the service of my God this transfer. I know He is pleased with my efforts. 

We had 2 zone conferences. We went to Mindoro, and had MLC this past week. I saw Billy (YSA) and the Santos family in Mindoro.  It was incredible to go back to Sablayan (even though it was only for a couple hours). I hope I can die there (finish my mission there). 

Kidmar was baptized :) we really saw the change in him. It's was beautiful. The Sunday of his confirmation he had the light of Christ and had a sense of quiet dignity with him. 
We're still working with a few families and preparing them for June. Brother Abby Duterte and Rod are our most progressing as of now. June is here, the Lord will bless us with at least 4 this month, I know it. 

June projection for PQCM: 284 souls is our goal for baptisms this month. We need your prayers and fasting! 

*Alma 17:3 : But this is not all; they had given themselves to much prayer, and fasting; therefore they had the spirit of prophecy, and the spirit of revelation, and when they taught, they taught with power and authority of God."


Love yall,
Elder Johnson












No comments:

Post a Comment