Saturday, June 24, 2017

AP Week 8

My loving family,

I feel a sweet spirit right now emailing to you. I thank you for your words to me. You make me happy. We are so blessed to have the gospel as a family, and I can't wait to talk with y'all (in 2 months!!) about the wonderful experiences im having in the Philippines. I feel at peace at this moment, I love you all :)

It's been a joyful week for Elder Benosa and I. We have been able to work our area more than ever, and the Lord has truly blessed us. Our progression of our investigators has increased rapidly. It's beautiful to be a part of. 

Guess what!? We aren't going to baptize in June, but our July is looking to be one of the successful months I've ever had as a missionary. Heavenly Father has answered our prayers and is granting the desires of our hearts. Which is to baptize converts. There's nothing more sweet than this work.. ah i love it. 

Vince Lapena has come out of nowhere again and is preparing to be baptized on July 1! President will interview him this Monday, so we are in need of your prayers that Vince's baptism will go through! 

We have weekly baptisms lined up for all of July and we couldn't be more excited. July 8 Brother Abby Duterte will be baptized. Man we had a crazy experience with him this week (let's just say his faith is stronger than I've ever witnessed an investigator have). Jellian and Mariel are also preparing for July 8 (Sister Jellian cried in our lesson yesterday because she realized that she needs to be baptized, the spirit was strong, the members are on fire here!!) We are teaching the kids of brother Orlando who is an RC. Their names are Rebecca and Felly, and they're awesome! They'll be baptized on July 15. 

Have a great week family, mahal ko kayo!

Love,
Elder Johnson









No comments:

Post a Comment