Saturday, June 10, 2017

AP Week 6

Dear Family,

This week we have really felt the reality of Satan and his desire to bring the missionaries down and to stop the work from progressing here in the PQCM. But it will not stop, ever. Especially now. It's been a hard week. This calling has just brought so many challenges..personal, within the area, the mission, every aspect of the work. I've never experienced this before in my mission. It's spiritually, physically, and emotionally stretching. 

The work in our area is progressing. We are still teaching and preparing Rod and Abby for the 24th. We need fasting and prayers to be able to accomplish the Lord's vision of 4 baptisms this month. 

It's transfer week.. I really have no idea what I'm going to do, I feel overwhelmed and stressed with trying to balance all my responsibilities and also my area. 

Elder Fano is getting transferred. My new companion is Elder Benosa. I don't know what to expect, all I am relying on is the Lord.

In my personal study this week I read the talk from Elder Nelson from last general conference. He talked about accessing the Power of Jesus Christ in our lives. He stated , " There is nothing easy or automatic about becoming such powerful disciples. Our focus must be riveted on the Savior and His Gospel. It is mentally rigorous to strive to look unto Him in every thought; but when we do, our doubts and fears flee. " .... *D&C 6:36

My personal goal for this next transfer and last full transfer as a full time missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.. *D&C 19:23

I will give my all to my God and His glorious work. I know these things are true.

Love,
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment