Saturday, May 13, 2017

AP Week 2

Happy Mother's Day!

Well, it's honestly been another rough week for me here.. it's taken me a long time to adjust to the new calling and responsibilities. We've been in and out of our area, and it's a lot of adjusting and overcoming that we have to do. It's different, a lot different.. but I know that Heavenly Father is just continually pushing me and throwing me out of my comfort zone so that I'll grow. 

My companion and I are still trying to work things out together, with teaching, the ward, with the mission, and all the things we have to do. I don't know, it's been hard. But we are doing well, relying on the Lord is everything. There's a reason why I'm here, I just didn't expect it to be this challenging. But that's why I love missionary service and the my Savior Jesus Christ. 

I can't wait to talk to y'all soon! Love y'all :)


Love,
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment