Monday, February 6, 2017

After 6 months in Pasig..I'm going back to Quezon City!!

My dear family!!

After 6 months in Pasig, I'm going back to my 2nd area- Quezon City!!! If y'all remember, I was there with Elder Petilla for 2 weeks and then got emergency transferred to Antipolo Cogeo. I'm not in that same area like last year, I'm in Bago Bantay! I don't really know what it's like, but my new companion is Elder Enarie! He's Tongan. I've never had a foreigner companion so this will be a cool experience for me. I'm still a Zone Leader, now over the Quezon City zone. I'm excited for the miracles that we'll experience! It's gonna be awesome. 

I'm gonna miss these people here in Pasig. It's been a life changing journey for me here. I've grown the most here these past months. I can't even describe my happiness for this work.

I couldn't be more excited than to serve the Lord the absolute best I can these next 7 months of my mission. It's truly incredible to be a full time missionary sharing the restored gospel to these Filipino people. It's so special. It makes me sad to think that my time is coming to an end soon. But, this is just the beginning. I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I love y'all so much! This work is true, the church is true. Let's follow the commandments of our God and experience the joy of this sweet Gospel!

Love ,
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment