Saturday, September 19, 2015

MTC Week 3

Magadang hapon pamylia! 


This week flew by! I don't even remember what happened. haha. All the days feel the same here. It's like a blur. Last Saturday night was one of the craziest/spiritual experiences that I have ever been a part of. I can't give y'all all the details but all I know is that the Priesthood is powerful! This week I had the opportunity to be a part of 2 blessings and they were incredible. I am anxiously waiting for the chance to give a blessing. I know it will come soon. I have realized that accidents and needs can happen at any moment and I must be worthy and prepared to exercise my Priesthood authority.

 Saturdays are the best, not only because it's P day but because I get to go to the temple!! The best place on earth. So many blessings there. I feel so peaceful every time I go. It is definitely the highlight of my week. Tuesdays are my second favorite day because I get to sing in the MTC choir! The guy that leads us is a stud and the spirit that comes as we sing gives me chills. I love it so much. We sang "The Army of Helaman" on Tuesday..ay grabe!! (oh wow) I couldn't help but to tear up. The room was filled with the spirit. I'll never forget that. 

My testimony of the gospel continues to grow each day. There is just no doubt that this church is true. I have felt the spirit so strong. I can't deny it. I am so grateful for my companion. Elder Sanft and I get along maybe even too well sometimes haha. But he's such an example to me. The way he leads our lessons with his strong testimony and knowledge of the Tagalog language inspires me to be a better missionary.

My district is good. Not gonna lie though, after 6 weeks I won't be too sad to say goodbye haha. Class is going well. The schedule is exhausting sometimes but it's not bad. My teachers brother Uhi and Brother West are great. They are also our "investigators" which is kinda weird but it's cool because we know them and feel comfortable speaking Tagalog to them. The language is still coming along. Keep praying that I can learn it. It's not easy. I know I'll be blessed if I work hard though, so I'm not worried. I think that is it, I'm gonna make this week great! I miss y'all and love y'all so much! sigi bye! 

P.S. I'll be expecting birthday packages from all of y'all on Wednesday haha jk, But really though. 

Love, 
Elder Johnson

We love emailing home!

No comments:

Post a Comment