Friday, July 21, 2017

AP Week 12

My loving family!

Kumusta?
I just want to testify of the love that our Heavenly Father has for us.. I've experienced it before the mission, and I experienced it multiple times this week. It's the little things that I love about this work.  He knows us personally, and He loves all of His children. He will never let us fall, and He always picks us up. 

The baptism of sister Rebecca and Felly Nicolas was different than I've experienced so far on my mission. It's basically impossible to put into words the joy that I felt as I watched these beautiful daughters of God be baptized by their father. The members made it special, and the Spirit was stronger than ever before. I couldn't stop smiling Sunday morning haha, something that I can't imagine myself leaving in 4 weeks.. 

When the Spirit works within us, that's when we feel successful. It's been a testifying week for me. That's all I do now! My testimony of the restored gospel is real, I know, I live it, and I love it. 

I testify that there is no better feeling in the world, than to serve others like Christ did, to help them come unto Him, and to see their countenance change because of the power of the Savior. I have the special opportunity to see lives change because of the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

I love y'all family. I only have 4 more weeks to serve full time here in the Philippines. I will be getting transferred on Wednesday  (I'm getting released), but I'm not sure yet where I'm going.. kind of excited to know where the Lord needs me next :) 

P.S.. I'm so close to the kamatayan ;)

Love,
Elder Johnson


Elder Enari is replacing me as AP...I was able to work with him and his comp this past week.


BINYAG


This is Rebecca Marie Perez Nicolas and Feliciana Marie Perez Nicolas being baptized by their dad :)



Got to work with my MTC comp Elder Sanft and Elder Montera again this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment