Friday, July 14, 2017

AP Week 11

Maligayang Araw! (even though it's rainy season dito sa Philippines :))

The weeks continue to fly by. This isn't going to be long, I'll just check in. This week I struggled. The mission is hard. Spiritually, it's been rough. It's difficult to describe, I don't know. But I'm so excited for this upcoming week, it's going to be great. 

Rebecca and Felly are going to be baptized tomorrow!! They're amazing talaga, and we couldn't be more happy for them :) The best part is their Tatay who is a recent convert is going to baptize them! When we were teaching them last night I just felt an overwhelming sense of peace and joy. The spirit testified to me that what I am doing is true, and that Heavenly Father is proud of me and my efforts. Again, I love these people so much. 


Love,
Elder Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment