Monday, March 6, 2017

6 months na lang

What a special weekend we had!! 

We baptized Mark Gobres into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints! Miracle baptism talaga. Elder Enari and I feel so lucky and special to be a part of this kid's life. After his confirmation on Sunday he went up and bore his testimony. It almost made my companion and me cry haha. He testified how Heavenly Father put us in his path that day and how it wasn't an accident. He has truly been prepared by the Lord. I can't put into words how grateful I am to be here in Quezon city on my mission that has changed my life. I only have 6 months to go...it's crazy. But these next 6 months will be the most incredible yet. 

I'll send pictures fam...that was the highlight of my week. 
I love the Lord, and I know that this is His Kingdom here on the earth today. I hope you all are letting the gospel change you. I hope it has sunk into your heart and you feel the joy that it brings. The spirit is our best friend. He helps us become like Jesus Christ. 

I love y'all, 

Love,
Elder Johnson




No comments:

Post a Comment