Monday, October 3, 2016

Pasig Week 6

Update on my life changing mission in the PQCM:
Well family this week was pretty rough for me. Not much has happened this week in our area or in our zone. It's transfer week and Elder Vergara and I are looking forward to continuing to lead the Pasig zone.
Our week was okay with the work. I think we lacked something and I'm not sure yet what it is. I feel like things need to change; I must change. For some reason I've gotten frustrated this week with little things that have happened and I haven't found happiness in this week's work. It's been a lot of personal pondering and self reflecting for the past few days. But although it's been hard for me, I know things are going to get better as long as I lose myself again in the work. The Spirit is constantly telling me to remember that again, not focusing on myself, but on others. I look forward to bouncing back and getting back on the road to conversion. 

We Baptized Ramon Del Gallego on Friday!! haha It went so well, he's the funniest old man. I wish y'all could meet him... hes awesome. You'll see in the pics that I'll send :) 

We've had a set back with our investigators which has been a little discouraging, especially for our October baptism goals. We just need y'all to pray for Leonila, Rolly, and the Sta. Ana family!
I'm excited to lead the Pasig zone again this transfer. We've got some new District Leaders who are coming in which will really help. Also, we met and had a meeting with the stake leaders here and discussed what we need to do to hasten the work of salvation. Only positive on the horizon!!

Sorry this letter is short, but I love and miss you all! I hope y'all are keeping the commandments because you love the Lord. I love my Savior, I know Heavenly Father lives, and loves all of His children.
ingat po kayo palagi, mahal ko kayo!
Love,
Elder Johnson





Oliver baptized his wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment