Monday, January 16, 2017

Pasig Week 20

We've just been working hard this week. Missionary work is my life! I love it.

We had a great zone training on Tuesday. President has focused on striving to really help each companionship in every zone to have at least 1 baptism every month. Our workshop was on finding and using a new tool- the MY FAMILY booklet. Talking, testifiying, and finding families is what we do 24/7 now. There's no stopping. It's been effective. We don't go somewhere without opening our mouth, to literally everyone. Miracles have occurred in our area because of it.

Ryan Gutierrez is preparing to be baptized this Saturday. We need your prayers family. Heavenly Father has already tested our faith by giving us challenges with him. He's not making this baptism easy. We are working for it haha.

I'm in the mode where if I'm not teaching the restored gospel to people, I feel that I'm not fulfilling my calling. I couldn't be happier with my companion. We are really striving to help these wonderful recent converts, investigators, and less actives here in Pasig. 

I love y'all! Have a great week! 

Love, 
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment