Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year...2017!!!

It was another happy and successful New Years here in the Philippines! I can't believe this year I'll be coming home, but I'm so glad that I still have many months to serve the Lord as a full-time missionary! 

We ate a ton this week. Members are too kind haha.
We are doing well, still teaching the Restored Gospel to our fellow brothers and sisters here in Pasig. I'm gonna send a lot of pictures so y'all can see what I've been up to :)

I love you all!

I hope y'all are excited for this new year! It's great to be a member of the true church and to have the gospel in our lives! Be grateful!! 

Love,
Elder Johnson








 Choir at Eastwood Mall :)




 Christmas Conference 2016





 We had a gift exchange with the zone. For New Years we had to be home by 5, so we balled up the kids at our apartment!! Check out the shirt me and my comp made :) esteeg




No comments:

Post a Comment