Monday, December 19, 2016

Maligayang Pasko

Maligayang Pasko!
 
I hope y'all are doing as well as I am here!! 

We are busy today so I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive and loving every single day of my mission. :) We had a successful baptism on Saturday with kuya Aljon and Dave Borja Espinas! They're cute, and we're happy for them. We know one day they'll grow up and serve the Lord as a missionary and become leaders in the church.
We sang at Eastwood mall on Friday. It was awesome. We all sounded really good! It was a cool experience for sure, a different way to shine the light! 

I love my companionship with Elder Montera. We work really well together and are constantly striving to follow the Spirit. That's one thing I've been constantly trying to work on, always being worthy of the companionship of the Holy Ghost. It's been a goal of mine that I've set since Elder Bowen's visit last week.
We are being helped by our Young Men President who continues to give us referrals. As of now most of our progressing investigators are young men. It's been a blast working with them and relating to them as well. We already seen a change in their attitude and the way they act. It's awesome. I testify that the Gospel changes people. Through Christ's Atonement we can be made perfect.
I love y'all so much! Talk to y'all in a week!! :)
Love,
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment