Monday, August 21, 2017

My last email as a full time missionary serving in the Philippines

I can't believe it's over. My service as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is complete. Wow, these 2 years flew by. I'm eternally grateful for this life changing experience. It's truly been the best 2 years. I love my calling more than anything. I'll cherish this the rest of my life. Anyway, writing this just makes me cry, I don't want to come home. All I want to do is lose myself in the service of my Savior. 

I want to testify to you of the work of the Lord. It's real, it's true. I know that Jesus Christ died for us. He suffered, and He lives. I'm so happy right now though. I've done my best, and I know that because of the person that God has made me in these past 2 years as I've labored in His vineyard as His instrument.

I can't wait to see y'all!! I'm filled with JOY!! See y'all in like 2 days haha. Love y'all so much!!

Love,
Elder Johnson












No comments:

Post a Comment